By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy high tea in elegant surroundings for just $45 for two people at The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley. Normally valued at $70, this offer includes a glass of sparkling wine per person and tea or coffee.
Why we love it
- Relax in the scenic Hunter Valley with a high tea for two people for just $45
- This offer from The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley is normally worth $70 and includes two $10 vouchers to use on your next visit
- Additional guests can pay just $23 per person
- Enjoy the elegant high tea in the 4.5-star hotel’s conservatory, overlooking rose gardens and water features
- Items on the menu include assorted petit tarts, fresh scones, French pastries and finger sandwiches featuring fillings like roast beef, rocket and mustard pickles or salmon, Spanish onion and cucumber
- Receive a glass of sparkling wine each, and tea or coffee to accompany the feast
- Valid from Monday to Saturday
Dec 12, 2012 - Mar 11, 2013
The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley
336 Oakey Creek Road
Tel: 02 4998 7680
- As an added bonus, receive two $10 vouchers to use on your next visit. Additional guests can pay just $23 per person.
- High tea is served in the 4.5-star hotel’s conservatory, which features a stylish interior with floor-to-ceiling windows and views of the rose gardens.
- Below are just some of the items on the high tea menu:
- -Assorted petit tarts
- -Fresh scones with whipped cream and fruit preserves
- -Ham, mesclun, bush tomato chutney and Swiss cheese finger sandwich
- -Smoked chicken breast, cranberry, rocket and camembert finger sandwich
- -Roast beef, rocket and mustard pickle finger sandwich
- -Salmon, Spanish onion, rocket and cucumber finger sandwich
- -Egg mayonnaise, mesclun, snow pea sprout and tomato finger sandwich
- Extend your experience at The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley and stay in a Heritage Room for just $129 per night from Sunday to Friday or $179 on Saturday. Click here for more information.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from Monday to Saturday until 11 March, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 11 February, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates may apply. Maximum four vouchers or eight people per booking. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Single person voucher must be used in conjunction with 2-person voucher.