By Travelzoo Staff
Highly regarded Indian restaurant Bayleaf Brasserie is offering a 2-course lunch or dinner for two people for just $39. Normally worth $89, this offer includes popular sides and accompaniments.
Why we love it
- Regularly featured in the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide, Bayleaf Brasserie is offering two courses for two people for just $39
- Not only will you save 56% off the regular value of this meal, but you’ll also receive 20% off your next visit
- The Indian restaurant features a variety of cuisine from different regions, using local, seasonal ingredients to create light, fresh dishes
- Each person will receive an entrée and main from a select menu, as well as sides and accompaniments such as rice, pappadums, chutney and raita
- Highlights include sadabahaar tiki (beetroot and kumera patties), kadhai lamb and mughlai chicken cooked in saffron
- Valid for lunch and dinner Monday to Friday from 3-31 December and Tuesday to Friday from 2 January until 29 March, 2013
Nov 29, 2012 - Mar 29, 2013
103-111 Willoughby Road
Crows Nest, 2065
Tel: (02) 9906 6080
- As an added bonus, you’ll also receive 20% off your next meal at the restaurant.
- The restaurant features regularly in the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide, while diners and critics alike praise the freshness, lightness and authenticity of the food. Located in Crows Nest, it provides a diverse menu with a range of cuisines from different regions of India.
- Choose from the following menu:
- Entrée (choice of):
- -Sadabahaar tikki: Beetroot and kumera patties flavored with mango powder, served with tamarind chutney
- -Tandoori-style chicken tikka: Chicken morsels marinated with tandoori spices, accompanied with mint and coriander chutney
- Main (choice of):
- -Kadhai Lamb: Slow cooked lamb with black cardamom capsicum and homemade garam masala
- -Mughlai chicken: Thigh fillets of chicken cooked in saffron and cashew flavored sauce
- -Dhal makhani: Red kidney beans, yellow and black lentils cooked with ginger and cumin
- Accompaniments (to share):
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed for lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday, starting 3 December until 31 December or from Tuesday to Friday, starting 2 January until 29 March, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 28 February, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum three vouchers per table. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. BYO available at $2 per person.