By Alex Keshen
Take in “one of the most spectacular views in any Sydney Restaurant” (Australian Good Food Guide), with an exclusive offer for lunch at Sails on Lavender Bay in McMahons Point. Saving 46% off the regular price, receive a 3-course lunch for just $89 for two.
Why we love it
- Situated on McMahons Point, the waterfront restaurant features panoramic views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House from most tables
- de Groots says the “breathtaking views” of Sydney Harbour create the “perfect backdrop” for dining on the restaurant’s “inspiring” cuisine
- Awarded a hat by the Australian Good Food Guide, the restaurant’s “great” chef Nathan Darling has crafted a menu that’s “refined and delicate” using “local produce sourced both from land and sea”
- Specially crafted for Travelzoo subscribers the menu includes dishes like prawn, tomato and saffron bisque, braised beef brisket, pan-fried salmon and blackcurrant panna cotta
- For $45, you can also receive this 3-course lunch for one person
Valid until 30 September
Sails on Lavender Bay
2 Henry Lawson Ave
McMahons Pt, 2060
Tel: (02) 9955 5998
The fine print
Not available: 4 August, 2014 and public holidays. Vouchers are available for purchase until sold out. Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Tuesday to Friday until 30 September, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 August. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum 12 people per table. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Menu is subject to change due to seasonality.