By Alex Keshen
Manly’s “newest ‘it’ establishment" (News.com.au), Donny’s Bar, is offering Travelzoo subscribers an exclusive 2-course dinner at just $55 for two. Including a cocktail each, this offer is 57% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide says “The vibe is intimate and buzzy and the fitout is beautiful, with exposed brick, raw wood, hanging plants and copper finishes.”
- News.com.au says it’s “the newest ‘it’ establishment to open in the Northern Beaches suburb”, and that the “two-storey Manhattan-style loft… feels as if you’ve been transported to SoHo.”
- Concreteplayground.com.au describes dishes as “delectable”, and says the fusion cuisine uses “uber-fresh ingredients” and is finished with “impeccable presentation”
- Choose from entrées including prosciutto and feta, roasted scallops and garlic prawns with chorizo, and mains like an organic quinoa salad, braised lamb shoulder and crispy skin salmon
- A Fairy Floss Martini, Sticky Date Espresso and a Blood Orange Chilli Margarita are just some of the cocktail options available
- For just $65, you’ll also receive a dessert to share to make it a full 3-course dinner
Valid until 1 October
Donny's Bar & Restaurant
7 Market Lane
Tel: (02) 9977 1887
- Any entrée and main each (click here to see the full menu)
Any cocktail each from the winter cocktail menu
For $65, you’ll also receive a shared dessert
The fine print
Not available: Mondays. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Tuesday to Sunday, and lunch on Saturday and Sunday, during the merchant’s opening hours until 1 October, 2014. Limited availability on Friday and Saturday nights. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 1 October, 2014. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Vouchers are available for purchase until sold out. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.