By Alex Keshen
Feast on a Malaysian lunch or dinner for two at Baba Charlie, located on Lime Street at King Street Wharf, for just $39. Saving 47% off the regular price, this includes an entrée, main and glass of wine each.
Why we love it
- You’ll get two courses of authentic Malaysian cuisine, which is made up of a mouth-watering blend of Chinese, Indonesian and Thai cuisines
- Start off with any entrée or appetiser each including popiah, loh bak and otak otak, as well as dumplings, prawn cakes and calamari
- There are heaps of mains to choose from on the menu, including noodle and rice dishes, stir fries, curries and more
- Urbanspoon reviewers say the “flavours are remarkable” and that the food is “amazing”
- For just $69 four people can dine, or just $129 for eight
Valid until 27 August
30 Lime Street
Tel: (02) 8964 8885
- Any entrée or appetiser each
Any noodle, Thai curry, stir-fried, rice or main dish each
Glass of wine each
The fine print
Vouchers are valid for lunch from 11am to 3pm, or dinner from 5pm to 10pm, seven days a week starting immediately until 27 August, 2014. Signature dish, chef specials, satay and duck pancakes are not available. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 27 July, 2014. You may buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.