By Alex Keshen
Dine on authentic Italian cuisine at a “spectacular” (de Groots) waterfront location, with this offer from Cala Luna in Mosman. You can choose any items off the menu to the value of $70 for just $35.
Why we love it
- Situated at The Spit and overlooking Middle Harbour, Cala Luna boasts a “spectacular harbour front location” and “is Sydney waterfront dining at its best” (de Groots)
- With this offer, you can choose anything from the menu, including entrees, pastas, mains and desserts
- Highlights from the menu include beef carpaccio with truffle and parsnip, gnocchi with smoked salmon, cherry tomato broccolini and cream, and organic lamb neck with kumera gratin and crispy herbs
- Dishes are prepared using fine quality meats, market fresh fish, and seasonal produce grown on the restaurant’s 600-acre farm in the Southern Highlands
- You can also use the voucher toward drinks
Valid until 19 September
Lower Parriwi Road
Tel: (02) 9968 2426
- For $35, you’ll receive $70 to use toward food and beverage
For $49, you’ll receive $100 to use toward food and beverage
The fine print
Not available: Mondays; public holidays. Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch or dinner from Tuesday to Sunday until 19 September, 2014. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 19 August. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Maximum two vouchers per couple per visit. Maximum six people per booking. Not valid for functions. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.