By Travelzoo Staff
Visit one of Australia’s premier wine regions on a full-day tour of the Hunter Valley for $79 per person. This excursion with Zepher Tours has received rave reviews on TripAdvisor with a 5/5 rating and would normally cost $160.
Why we love it
- Explore the Hunter Valley on a full-day excursion with Zepher Tours for $79 per person
- Normally worth $160, this tour visits Australia’s oldest wine region, just two hours from Sydney CBD
- Visit three award-winning vineyards where you can sample up to 24 varieties of wine and learn about the winemaking process
- A chocolate and fudge sampling, and an organic vodka distillery tour and tasting are also included
- You will also have free time to visit a local cheese shop, have lunch and take in the scenery
- Tours depart from Sydney Central YHA on Sundays and include return transport
Oct 24, 2013 - Jan 12, 2014
Outside Sydney Central YHA (Opposite Central Station)
11 Rawson Place
Tel: 0406 757 295
- After travelling across the Sydney Harbour Bridge, through Ku-ring-gai National park and across the Hawkesbury River, you’ll arrive in the Hunter Valley, home to numerous award-winning wineries.
- During the tour, you’ll have the chance to sample 24 varieties of wine, learn about the wine making process and see picturesque vineyards. You’ll also have the opportunity for an organic vodka tour and tasting, a chocolate and fudge tasting and more.
- Departures are available on Sundays until 12 January, 2014. Return transport from outside Sydney Central YHA, opposite Central Station, is included. Tours depart at 8am and return at approximately 6.30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures on Sundays starting immediately until 12 January, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 29 December, 2013. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at the time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Tours maybe subject to minimum numbers. Must be at least 18 years old to sample alcohol.