By Travelzoo Staff
Learn the basics of off-road riding on a full-day mountain biking skills clinic for beginners with Life’s An Adventure in Manly for $59 per person. Normally worth $125, this offer includes lunch.
Why we love it
- With this offer from award-winning Life’s An Adventure, you can pay $59 for a full day mountain biking skills clinic to learn the basics of off-road bike riding
- A saving of 53% off the regular price, this offer includes a dedicated guide, biking tuition and lunch
- A beginners class, it starts off by teaching technical skills such as body position, gearing, braking and riding obstacles
- Then, enjoy a lunch break before trying your skills on a short trail ride
- For those who don’t have their own mountain bike, helmet or gloves, equipment hire is available for $50 payable direct (must book two days in advance)
- Located in Manly, Life’s an Adventure has won a multitude of awards, including the ‘Adventure Tourism’ category at the 2011 and 2012 Greater Sydney Tourism Awards
- Available on select dates until next year
Oct 21, 2013 - Jan 21, 2014
Life's An Adventure
Corner Booralie Road and Yulong Avenue
Frank Beckman Reserve
Terrey Hills, 2084
- First half of the day will cover the following:
- -Bike set up and maintenance
- -Body position
- -Ascending and Descending
- -Riding obstacles
- -Roll downs/drops
- After learning the technical skills, you’ll have a break for lunch, before heading out on a short trail ride to put your newly acquired skills into practice.
- Equipment is not included, so you’ll be using your own bike and helmet. Should you wish to rent a bike, helmet and gloves, you can pay $50 direct on the day (subject to availability, book at least two days before the clinic.).
- Life’s an Adventure was the winner of a multitude of awards in 2011 and 2012, including the ‘Adventure Tourism’ and ‘Tour Operator’ category at the Greater Sydney Tourism Awards and three silver awards at the NSW Tourism Awards, in the categories ‘Adventure Tourism’, ‘Eco Tourism’ and ‘Tour Operator’.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for a full-day mountain biking skills clinic on select dates until 21 January, 2014. Click here to view current available dates. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 15 December. 2013. Book early to secure your preferred date. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Tours may be rescheduled by the company due to inclement weather. Changes or cancellations cannot be made within seven days of the tour date or voucher is subject to forfeiture. This class is for beginners only. Equipment hire must be booked two days prior to your scheduled clinic.