By Travelzoo Staff
The International Fleet Review will be taking place in Sydney in October, and you can view the impressive fleet of world class naval ships on a lunch or dinner cruise from Good Time Harbour Cruises. This offer is available for just $33 per person, saving you 44% off what you would usually pay.
Why we love it
- The International Fleet Review will be showcasing a world class naval fleet in Sydney and Good Time Harbour Cruises have gotten into the spirit with a lunch or dinner cruise for just $33 per person
- This offer will save you 44% off what you would normally pay
- You will receive finger food such as quiches, gourmet pies, crumbed chicken bites and assorted cake slices
- Children aged up to 12 years can take this cruise for just $22 per child
- The $33 cruises are available on 4 and 6 October
- On 7 October, you can enjoy the same cruise, but with a sit down buffet instead of finger food, for $49 per adult and $25 per child
- Buffet food items include garlic prawns, pasta with mushroom cream sauce, Greek salad, beer, wine and more
- 40 warships and 16 tall ships from around the world are anticipated to attend the review, and you’ll be able to see these impressive vessels from the water
Sep 20, 2013 - Oct 07, 2013
Good Time Harbour Cruises
Pier 26 King Street Wharf
(Outside SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium)
- You will receive finger food on board including quiches, gourmet pies, crumbed chicken bites, spring rolls and assorted cake slices.
- Children up to 12 years old can also take this offer for just $22 per child.
- The $33 cruises are available on 4 and 6 October.
- On 7 October, you can enjoy the cruise with a sit-down buffet meal for just $49 per adult and $25 per child. The menu includes fresh and garlic prawns, crumbed chicken, pasta with mushroom cream sauce, Greek salad and beverages including beer, wine and soft drink.
- Warships and tall ships from over 50 countries have been invited to join this high profile event to commemorate the first entry of the Royal Australian Navy’s fleet into Sydney 100 years ago. Spectators will have the opportunity to view a world class fleet of 40 warships and 16 tall ships.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for cruises with finger food departing on 4 October at 5pm or 7pm and on 6 October at 10am or 12pm. Buffet cruise can be redeemed on 7 October at 11am. Subject to availability. For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children aged up to 12 years are eligible for child vouchers and must be accompanied by an adult. Changes to bookings must be made at least seven days in advance or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.