By Travelzoo Staff
Sydney Harbour is home to many iconic sites, like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, and with this offer from Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, you can take in these views on board a tall ship for $59 per person. A saving of 51%, a freshly prepared lunch or dinner and unlimited wine, beer, bubbly and soft drink are also included.
Why we love it
- For $59 per person, cruise Sydney Harbour on board an authentic timber tall ship
- Includes unlimited bubbly, wine, beer and soft drinks and a freshly prepared lunch or dinner
- This offer saves 51% off the regular price
- You’ll travel on board Southern Swan or Søren Larsen while taking in Sydney’s iconic sights, including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay
- Should you wish, you can take part in hoisting the sails and steering the ship
- Otherwise you can just relax and on dinner cruises, listen to live music
- Food provided will include salt and pepper squid, gourmet lamb and rosemary pies, vanilla cream puffs and more
- As an added bonus, receive a $30 return voucher towards a ‘Convicts, Castles and Champagne’ cruise
- Valid for departures at 1.30pm and 5.30pm from Wednesday to Monday and 11am and 7.30pm on select Saturdays and Sundays
Sep 05, 2013 - Jan 30, 2014
Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
Circular Quay West
The Rocks, 2000
- You’ll travel on board 1850s-style Southern Swan or Søren Larsen, both of which feature billowing sails and timber decks. You can choose to help with hoisting the sails and steering the ship, or just relax, while live music will set the atmosphere (live music on dinner cruises only).
- The 2-hour cruise departs several times a day, most days of the week, and you’ll have a choice between a lunch and a twilight dinner cruise. The menu includes items such as salt and pepper squid, gourmet lamb and rosemary pies, sushi and vanilla cream puffs. Vegetarians can be catered for.
- As an added bonus, receive a $30 return voucher to use towards the 'Convict, Castles and Champagne' cruise.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures at 1.30pm and 5.30pm from Wednesday to Monday and 11am and 7.30pm on select Saturdays and Sundays, starting 16 September until 30 January, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 19 December, 2013. Bookings are to be made strictly online only and you cannot book until 16 September. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Limited availability over Christmas. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. $30 voucher to be used towards the 'Convict, Castles and Champagne' cruise only. Menu is subject to change due to seasonality.