By Travelzoo Staff
Increase your photography skills with a ‘DSLR 1’ photography course for just $79 per person or a ‘Light, Lens and Sunset’ course for just $129 per person. Run by the National Photo Training College, these comprehensive full-day workshops save up to 53% off the regular cost.
Why we love it
- With over 20 years’ industry experience, National Photo Training College is offering the option of two photography courses and savings of up to 53%
- For just $79 per person, learn to control your DSLR camera’s manual settings with the full-day ‘ DLSR 1’ workshop
- Normally worth $169, this class includes hands-on practice, notes to take home and exercises to improve your sills
- For more advanced photographers, the ‘Light, Lens and Sunset’ course covers lens choice, long exposure photography and how to capture light to its best advantage
- This full-day course is just $129 per person, normally $259
- For even greater savings, invite a friend and pay just $149 for the ‘DSLR 1’ course for two or $249 for the ‘Light, Lens and Sunset’ course for two
- Workshops are held at various locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Valid on select dates
Jul 15, 2013 - Nov 25, 2013
National Photo Training College
- For even greater savings, pay $149 for the ‘DSLR 1’ course or $249 for the ‘Light, Lens and Sunset’ course for two people.
- National Photo Training College has over 20 years’ industry experience and all trainers are professionally accredited photographers with years of expertise. Previous participants have praised the ‘wealth of knowledge’ and ‘hands-on practice’ provided in the courses.
- DSLR 1:
- Suitable for beginners or those wanting to brush up on skills, this workshop covers the basics of aperture, ISO, shutter speed and how to use your camera’s manual modes. The course involves plenty of hands-on practice, and also explains composition, card hygiene and panning techniques.
- Light, Lens and Sunset:
- This workshop is geared towards those who have already completed the ‘DSLR 1’ course, or who have a good understanding of camera functions. It begins with a 3-hour classroom session that goes through full manual capture settings, lens selection, use of flash and different techniques for landscape and portraiture.
- Continuing outdoors in the afternoon and early evening, participants put theory into practice. At a specially selected scenic outdoor location, you’ll practise light metering, ISO and full manual exposure in falling light and long exposure night photography against a panoramic backdrop.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed on select dates until 25 November, 2013. Click here for the class timetable; more classes may be added according to demand. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Must bring own camera (and flash if you have one). You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. 10 days’ notice for cancellations or rescheduling is required or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.