By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the magnificent views of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline on a seafood buffet cruise with Good Time Harbour Cruises for just $35 per person. Regularly priced at $70, this offer includes a glass of wine, beer or soft drink to enjoy with your meal.
Why we love it
- Take in the views of Sydney Harbour while feasting on a seafood buffet on board Good Time Harbour Cruises’ lunch cruise for just $35 per person
- Valued at $70, you’ll also receive a glass of wine or beer to enjoy with your meal
- For just $49, upgrade to include unlimited drinks throughout the lunch cruise
- Alternatively, for Travelzoo subscribers only, pay just $49 per person to go on a dinner cruise with live entertainment such as jazz, soul, groove, disco and more
- The dinner cruise also includes a seafood buffet and an unlimited drinks package
- Feast on salt and pepper squid, fresh prawns, seafood salad and much more
- Children aged up to 12 years can pay just $22 per child for a lunch or dinner cruise including seafood buffet and soft drink or juice
- Cruises depart from King Street Wharf and provides views of the Opera House, Circular Quay and Darling Harbour
- Valid for lunch cruises departing at 1pm on select dates from Friday to Sunday; dinner cruises depart at 7pm on select Friday nights
Jul 01, 2013 - Oct 30, 2013
Good Time Harbour Cruises
Pier 26 King Street Wharf
(Outside SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium)
- For unlimited drinks throughout the cruise, pay just $49 to include a bottomless drink package in your ticket.
- Alternatively, exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, pay just $49 per person and take a dinner cruise with a backdrop of Sydney by night. A saving of 51%, feast on a seafood buffet with an unlimited drinks package and enjoy live entertainment by experienced professionals performing jazz, soul, groove, piano and more on board.
- Children can pay just $22 per child on both the lunch and dinner cruises, normally $44.
- Lunch cruises depart from Darling Harbour at 1pm, returning at 3pm. Dinner cruises depart at 7pm, returning at 10pm. You’ll be able to take in views of the Opera House, the Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay.
- The buffet menu includes:
- -Fresh prawns
- -Smoked salmon
- -Salt and pepper squid
- -Fish cocktails
- -Crumbed prawns
- -Spicy chicken
- -Grilled chicken tenderloin
- -Vegetarian spring rolls
- -Penne with cream and mushroom sauce
- -Seafood salad
- -Dinner rolls
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch cruises departing at 1pm on the following dates: 12 July; 2, 3, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31 August. Dinner cruises depart on 12 July; 2, 16, 23, 30 August. More cruises will be announced closer to the date for departures until 30 October, 2013. Bookings are essential by email at least seven days in advance, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 September; for cruises on 12 July, please book immediately. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Children aged up to 12 years are eligible for child vouchers and must be accompanied by an adult. Changes to bookings must be made at least seven days in advance or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.