By Travelzoo Staff
Rhythmboat Cruises is offering Travelzoo subscribers a 3-hour dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour for just $29 per person. A saving of 63%, enjoy retro entertainment where the performers revive the 70s, 80s and 90s, a buffet dinner and a glass of wine.
Why we love it
- Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, pay just $29 per person and head out on Sydney Harbour with Rhythmboat Cruises on a retro dinner cruise
- A saving of 63%, receive top class entertainment, a generous buffet dinner and a glass of wine
- Dance along to beats from the 70s, 80s and 90s, as the performers put on leather jackets and double denim outfits to revive these colourful decades
- Alternatively, pay $39 for a 3-hour lunch or dinner entertainment cruise including a glass of wine, where you have the choice of themes such as rock 'n' roll, salsa, comedy and more
- Entertainment cruises includes either a buffet lunch or dinner or a 3-course meal
- The buffet features hot and cold selections and dessert, and the fully licensed bar on board sells beer, wine and soft drinks throughout the cruise
- Group bookings are encouraged as the vessel features spacious indoor and outdoor areas where you can take in views of the iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Valid for retro dinner cruises departing at 7.30pm on 9, 16, 23 and 30 August; entertainment lunch or dinner cruises depart on select dates until 29 September
Jun 13, 2013 - Sep 29, 2013
- Alternatively, pay $39 for a 3-hour lunch or dinner entertainment cruise including a glass of wine. Regularly priced at $79, you have a choice of entertainment themes such as rock 'n' roll, salsa or comedy.
- The vessel features spacious indoor and outdoor seating areas, as well as a fully licensed bar with beer, wine and soft drinks on sale throughout the cruise.
- Retro Dinner Cruise
- Dance along to retro beats from the 70s, 80s and 90s, as the performers put on leather jackets and double denim to rock out like in the good ol' days. The cruise lasts for three hours and includes top class entertainment, a delicious dinner buffet of hot and cold selections and dessert, and a glass of wine. Departing from Darling Harbour, cruise past the iconic Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay.
- Entertainment Lunch or Dinner Cruise
- Entertainment cruises depart for lunch or dinner, and you can choose themes such as Elvis, ABBA, salsa or comedy. Depending on which cruise you choose, you’ll receive either a 3-course meal or a generous buffet of hot and cold selections and dessert; all cruises include a glass of wine. Like the retro cruise, entertainment cruises depart from Darling Harbour, so you can take in views of the iconic Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay.
The fine print
Vouchers for $29 retro dinner cruises can be redeemed at 7.30pm on 9, 16, 23 and 30 August. Limited availability per cruise. Please select your desired cruise date when purchasing voucher. Vouchers for $39 entertainment cruises can be redeemed on select dates until 29 September, 2013. You do not need to pre-select your preferred cruise date. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Please book the retro cruise at least one week in advance; bookings of entertainment cruises should be made by 29 August. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 19-28 July. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No BYO. Excludes special event cruises. Group bookings are encouraged.