- Take in the views of Sydney Harbour from the water on a half-day kayak tour with Life’s an Adventure for just $59 per person
- Normally priced at $115, this ‘Sydney Harbour Bridge Lunch Kayak’ tour includes a dedicated guide and safety equipment hire, as well as spray skirts for warmth, plus a picnic lunch of fresh prawns or smoked salmon, fresh salads, ham off the bone and more
- Lasting for just over four hours, you’ll receive tuition before paddling out to the heart of Sydney’s inner harbour, where participants can enjoy spectacular views of the iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Alternatively, opt for a full-day kayak tour on beautiful Pittwater for just $89 per person, including tuition, an experienced guide, safety equipment, spray skirts for warmth and a picnic lunch
- The full-day tour is regularly $165 (available on Select Sundays only)
- Life’s an Adventure has won a multitude of awards, including the ‘Adventure Tourism’ category at the 2011 and 2012 Greater Sydney Tourism Awards
- Valid for half-day tour departures at 10.30am on select Thursdays and Saturdays
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for the half-day tour on select Thursdays and Saturdays, (and full-day tour on select Sundays) until 30 August, 2013. You must book your tour date within 3 weeks of purchasing this voucher.
Book early to secure your preferred date. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Tours may be rescheduled by the company due to inclement weather. Changes or cancellations cannot be made within seven days of the tour date or voucher is subject to forfeiture.
Life’s an Adventure is offering Travelzoo subscribers a half-day kayak tour on Sydney Harbour for just $59 per person. Normally worth $115, enjoy views of the iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge as you paddle through the heart of the inner harbour.
Departing from Rose Bay, you’ll visit little coves and bays on your way across the harbour. Before heading out on the water, you’ll receive tuition and safety equipment, as well as a spray skirt for warmth.
This tour has been called ‘unforgettable’ and ‘one of the best experiences’ by reviewers on TripAdvisor.
Should you feel like a longer kayak adventure, opt for the full-day kayak tour on Pittwater, where you can enjoy spectacular views of Sydney’s Northern Beaches for just $89 per person, regularly worth $165.
Life’s an Adventure was the winner of a multitude of awards in 2011 and 2012, including the ‘Adventure Tourism’ and ‘Tour Operator’ category at the Greater Sydney Tourism Awards and three silver awards at the NSW Tourism Awards, in the categories ‘Adventure Tourism’, ‘Eco Tourism’ and ‘Tour Operator’.
Half-day tours take between four and four and a half hours and depart at 10.30am on select Thursdays and Saturdays. Full-day tours last for six and a half hours and depart at 10am on select Sundays.