By Travelzoo Staff
Update (Wednesday 1 May, 2013): Rhythmboat Cruises has released three more cruise dates for Saturday 25 May, 1 June and 8 June, 2013. For $39 per person, enjoy a 3.5-hour cruise and 3-course meal, with a comedian and DJ on board. Cruises depart at 7pm.
Why we love it
- Enjoy the world-famous Vivid Sydney light festival from the waters of Sydney Harbour with Rhythmboat Cruises for just $35 per person on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings and $39 per person on Friday and Sunday evenings
- Regularly priced at $85, this 2.5-hour cruise includes a glass of wine or beer and a generous buffet of hot and cold dishes
- Take in undisturbed views of the Sydney Opera House as it transforms with lasers and 3D digital mapping projections
- Departing from Darling Harbour, the boat cruises past the impressive light projections and installations along the city's majestic and historic harbour
- Vivid Sydney is ranked in the 'Top 10 global ideas festivals' by the UK's Guardian newspaper
- The buffet on board includes fettuccini boscaiola, roast pumpkin and spinach salad with shaved parmesan, savoury apricot and chickpea couscous salad, fresh bread rolls and rich chocolate mud cake
- Valid for departure at 7pm on Thursday and Friday, and 6pm on Sunday and Monday
Apr 29, 2013 - May 16, 2013
Pyrmont Bay Wharf (adjacent to Australian National Maritime Museum)
Darling Harbour, 2009
Tel: (02) 9879 3942
- Receive the following menu:
- -Mixed antipasto platter
- -Char grilled chicken breast fillet served with a mushroom sauce, fresh chat scalloped potatoes, honey glazed carrots and fresh beans OR
- -Lamb shank with a light vegetable and tomato casserole sauce, accompanied by fresh snow peas and fresh butternut pumpkin mash
- -Rich chocolate mud cake OR
- Experience the spectacular Vivid Sydney light festival with a 2.5-hour cruise on Sydney Harbour for just $35 per person on Monday and Thursday nights and $39 per person on Friday and Sunday nights. This offer from Rhythmboat Cruises saves up to 59% off the regular price, and comes with a generous buffet and a glass of wine or beer.
- The cruise departs on Thursday, Friday and Sunday evenings from 24 May to 9 June, Tuesday 4 June and Monday 10 June. On board you’ll enjoy undisturbed views of the Sydney Opera House as it transforms with lasers and 3D digital mapping projections.
- Vivid Sydney is ranked in the 'Top 10 global ideas festivals' by the UK's Guardian newspaper. Guests can take in the impressive light projections and installations featured along the city's majestic and historic harbour front as they cruise past while sipping on a complimentary glass of sparkling, red or white wine or a glass of beer.
- The buffet includes:
- -Chicken slices in mild curry sauce with Jasmine rice
- -Hokkien noodles and seasonal vegetables
- -Fettuccini boscaiola
- -Selection of cold meat cuts
- -Green garden salad with Italian dressing
- -Orange & beetroot salad
- -Bean salad with balsamic and olive oil
- -Roast pumpkin and spinach salad with shaved parmesan
- -Creamy potato salad
- -Savoury apricot and chick pea couscous salad
- -Fresh bread rolls
- -Rich chocolate mud cake
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings at 7pm and Sunday evenings at 6pm, starting 24 May until 9 June, 2013. Also available on Tuesday 4 June at 7pm and Monday 10 June at 6pm. Strictly limited to 100 vouchers on Thursday cruises; 70 vouchers on Friday cruises; 70-100 vouchers on Saturday cruises; 80 vouchers on Sunday cruises; 70 vouchers on the Tuesday cruise; and 100 vouchers on the Monday cruise. Bookings are essential and should be made by 9 May. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Must be over 18 years of age to consume alcohol. No BYO. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.