By Travelzoo Staff
For just $39 per person, embark on a full-day adventure in the Royal National Park just south of Sydney with Bundeena Kayaks. Save 51% off the regular price of this ‘Port Paddle and Wattamolla Walk’.
Why we love it
- Take a day to explore the coast of Bundeena with this offer from Bundeena Kayaks and pay just $39 per person
- Normally priced at $80, you’ll experience the beautiful landscape of the Royal National Park on a self-guided tour
- Start off with a paddle along the Hacking River for around two hours, where you set the pace and have the opportunity to stop for swims in the many bays and beaches along the way
- After your paddle, get on the bus transfer that will take you to Bundeena for a 3.5-hour self-guided walk to Wattamolla, allowing you to experience lush nature and stunning water views
- A bus transfer will return you to Bundeena after the walk
- This full-day adventure is suitable for the moderately fit and for energetic children from eight years old when accompanied by an adult
- Valid for departures on select Saturdays and Sundays
Apr 18, 2013 - Sep 29, 2013
Bonnie Vale Picnic Grounds
Sea Breeze Lane
Tel: (02) 9544 5294
- Start the day with a 2-hour paddle along the Hacking River. Departing from Bonnie Vale Picnic Grounds, you have the choice of a single kayak or a paddle board. Couples can opt for a double kayak.
- After the paddle, enjoy a walk along a stretch of the Coast Track, which takes between three to four hours and is considered one of the most scenic parts of the Royal National Park.
- Bus transfers will drop you off in Bundeena where the walk starts and take you back from Wattamolla to Bundeena afterwards.
- Take your swimmers as there are plenty of places to go for a dip along the coast, and please bring a backpack and walking gear for the walk. All equipment for the paddle is provided.
- This 7-hour day trip is suitable for the moderately fit and for energetic children from eight years old.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures on select Saturdays and Sundays until 29 September, 2013. Other days may also be available for departures. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 August. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings will not be taken until 27 April.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. If the tour is cancelled due to weather, you will be rebooked for another day. 48 hours’ notice for cancellation or changes is required or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Children must be at least eight years old and accompanied by an adult.