By Travelzoo Staff
Explore Sydney’s gourmet gems in the Inner West or South Sydney with a choice of two boutique tours from Ultimately Sydney for just $55 per person. Normally worth $118, these tours offer plenty of opportunities to sample the food from regions around the world and discover the flavours of Europe, Asia and the Mediterranean.
Why we love it
- Discover the hidden foodie hotspots of Sydney on one of Ultimately Sydney’s half-day tours for just $55 per person
- A saving of 53% off the usual cost, choose from the ‘South Sydney Gourmet Tour’ or the ‘Inner West Gourmet Tour’
- The South Sydney tour will explore the bakeries, delis and restaurants in this area, featuring Mediterranean and Asian influences
- The Inner West tour takes in the culinary delicacies of Europe and Australia
- Both tours offer plenty of tastings and opportunities to speak to the bakers and shop owners
- Tours are limited to just 14 guests for a more boutique experience
- The South Sydney tour departs on Tuesday, Thursday and every second Saturday; the Inner West tour departs on Wednesday, Friday and every second Saturday
Apr 05, 2013 - Oct 30, 2013
35 Harbour Street
Darling Harbour, 2000
Tel: (02) 9817 8667
- Choose from the following tours:
- South Sydney Gourmet Tour
- Boasting a great cultural diversity, the inner-south region of Sydney has a strong Mediterranean and Asian influence. On this tour, you’ll visit a Portuguese patisserie and enjoy a Portuguese tart with coffee or tea. Other culinary experiences include sampling freshly baked bread at a Greek bakery, rice paper rolls at a Vietnamese restaurant and dumplings. You’ll also meet a local brewer and try his boutique beers.
- Inner West Gourmet Tour
- This chic area of Sydney is renowned for its excellent coffee and produce. The tour begins with an introduction to coffee roasting and a coffee. Then, move on to meet an export beef producer and try some AAA grade Angus steak. Next, learn the intricacies of using herbs and spices to transform dishes. A lunch of Italian cheese, meat, olive oil and bread is included. Finish with a selection of homemade chocolates and a wine tasting.
- Tours depart at 8.30am from the CBD and are limited to just 14 guests for a more intimate experience.
- The South Sydney tour departs on Tuesday, Thursday and every second Saturday, while the Inner West tour departs on Wednesday, Friday and every second Saturday, returning at approximately 1pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for tours on select dates until 30 October, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 September. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers; groups are welcome. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Failure to show or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit the voucher. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.