By Travelzoo Staff
A day trip to the Hunter Valley from Gray Line is only $79 per person and includes pickup and drop-off in Sydney.
Why we love it
- Take a day trip to the Hunter Valley on a wine tasting tour from Gray Line for just $79 per person
- Save 55% off what this 'Hunter Valley with Wineries' tour normally costs
- Enjoy tastings at some of the finest wineries in the area including the renowned Lindeman’s where you’ll also get to sample a cheese platter
- See how McWilliam’s Mount Pleasant Estate produces its award-winning wines with a guided visit
- This tour includes a 2-course lunch with complementing table wine
- Explore Hunter Valley Gardens Village at your leisure and visit boutique shops, local attractions or enjoy more wine tastings
- Includes pickup from any Sydney CBD hotel
- Valid for tours departing at 8am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Mar 27, 2013 - Sep 27, 2013
Coach Interchange, Lower Level Star City Casino
Tel: (03) 9565 4908
- Saving 55% off the regular cost of this 'Hunter Valley with Wineries' tour, you will receive:
- -Return transport by air-conditioned coach with pickup from your Sydney CBD hotel or The Star in Pyrmont
- -Tour guide
- -Wine tasting visits to three different wineries
- -Cheese tasting at Lindeman’s
- -A guided tour at McWilliam’s Mount Pleasant Estate
- -2-course lunch with complementing table wine
- -Visit to Wollombi Village and Hunter Valley Gardens Village
- Gray Line has picked some of the best wineries to show you on this tour including Lindeman’s, a pioneering Australian wine exporter and McWilliams Mount Pleasant Estate, winner of 'Cellar Door of the Year 2008' and rated a 5-star winery by James Halliday.
- Tours depart from The Star at 8am, or at an agreed time from your CBD hotel and return at 6:15pm the same evening.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays until 27 September, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 27 August. Quote your voucher number and tour code 299 at time of booking.
All tax is included in the prices listed. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your tour with Gray Line, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.