By Travelzoo Staff
With this offer from Jet Flight Simulator you can take to the skies for a 30-minute flight for just $69 per person. Normally worth $230, this deal will touch on basic skills in aviation and let you have a go at controlling the plane in a simulated environment.
Why we love it
- Fly away for 30 minutes with Jet Flight Simulator for just $69 per person
- Normally worth $230, this deal lets you enter the cockpit based on a Boeing 737 and have a go at controlling the plane the way a pilot would on a real flight
- You’ll learn some of the necessary checks and procedures pilots go through before take-off during your pre-flight briefing
- Choose what weather conditions you want to fly in and at which of the 22,000 airports you wish to take-off and land
- Once in the air, you’ll monitor other traffic as well as manage your own airspeed, altitude and where you’re heading
- Alternatively, pay just $99 per person for a 60-minute flight session, or $129 for a 90-minute flight and learn more in-depth skills
- Valid seven days a week
May 22, 2013 - Dec 22, 2013
Jet Flight Simulator
Unit 8/41-45 Huntley Street
Tel: 0416 808 454
- If a 30-minute flight is not enough for you, pay $99 and enjoy the experience for 60 minutes (reg. $450), or $129 for 90 minutes (reg. $650).
- The first officers have gone through instructor training and the pilots have extensive experience in aviation, all to make your time in the air as realistic as possible.
- During the pre-flight briefing the pilot will show you some of the basic checks and procedures that they go through before take-off, and when you enter the cockpit you’ll learn about the primary controls and the instruments.
- While flying, you’ll be fully absorbed in your experience as you navigate the simulated plane built to resemble a Boeing 737.
- You’ll get to choose what weather conditions you want to fly in such as blue sky, rain or snow. It will also be your responsibility to monitor other traffic as well as manage your airspeed, altitude and keep track on where you’re heading.
- When you’ve reached your chosen airport, take charge of landing the plane safely on the runway.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 22 December, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. Failure to show or cancellation of less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit voucher. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Zero blood alcohol and drug level is required. Must weigh less than 103kg. Minors must be at least 6 years old and accompanied by an adult.