By Travelzoo Staff
Master the basic functions of your DSLR camera with a full-day course from National Photo Training College and pay just $79 per person. This interactive ‘DSLR 1’ workshop is normally worth $169 and includes a $30 voucher towards the more advanced ‘DSLR 2 - Twilight’ course
Why we love it
- Master your DSLR camera with a practical full-day course from National Photo Training College for just $79 per person
- A saving of $90 off the regular cost, this ‘DSLR 1’ workshop covers camera basics like shutter speed, ISO and aperture
- Put your newfound skills to practice and try your hand at panning, creating the perfect composition and manual settings
- As an added bonus, receive $30 off the more advanced ‘DSLR 2 - Twilight’ course
- For even greater savings, pay just $219 for three
- Instructors are professionally accredited photographers, and previous participants have called the course ‘comprehensive’ and ‘very informative’
- Choose from four convenient Sydney locations and one Canberra location
- Valid on select dates
Mar 19, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
National Photo Training College
- Get a group of three together for even greater savings and pay just $219.
- This practical course will cover photography techniques and how to control ISO, shutter speed and aperture. You’ll learn the relationship between these basic elements and try your hand at exercises such as panning and composition.
- Courses take place at four locations in Sydney, in the CBD, Northmead, San Souci and Willoughby, and Queanbeyan in Canberra.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed on select dates until 30 June, 2013. Click here for the class timetable. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Must bring own camera (and flash if you have one). You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. 10 days’ notice for cancellations or rescheduling is required or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.