By Travelzoo Staff
Unique Sydney Cruises is offering you a half-day combined cruise and tour of Goat Island in the convicts’ footsteps for only $59 per person.
Why we love it
- Combine a relaxing harbour cruise with a guided tour of Goat Island where you’ll trace the convicts’ footsteps and learn about their history for only $59 per person
- This half-day experience also includes a buffet lunch with unlimited drinks and a $30 voucher to be used towards a lunch or twilight dinner cruise
- Normally worth $129, you save 54% off the regular price
- Cruise out to the island on a wonderful 1920s ferry that has been fully restored with all the authentic timber features still in place
- On Goat Island you’ll enjoy a 1.5km guided walk and a break for lunch
- Less than 35 people per tour guide on Goat Island to assure a small personalised group
- Departs Thursday to Monday 1pm with additional departures at 11.30am and 2.30pm on weekends
Feb 28, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
Unique Sydney Cruises
Circular Quay West
The Rocks, 2000
- Normally valued at $129, this deal is offering 54% off the original price and the chance to take friends or family on a relaxing cruise in the harbor and experience the thrilling history of Sydney's Goat Island.
- The ‘Convicts, Castles and Champagne Tour’ is run by Unique Sydney Cruises and they guarantee that on Goat Island the group from the cruise will be broken up into small personalised tour groups with less than 35 people per tour guide.
- You’ll enjoy a 1.5km guided walking tour of the island which takes you to Sydney’s oldest water police station, a military gun powder machine from the early 1800s and more.
- Unique Sydney Cruises recommends everyone to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a jacket, hat and sunscreen for the exciting visit to Goat Island.
- On the island you will also enjoy a lunch buffet and unlimited beers, bubbly, wine, juices and soft drinks.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from Thursday to Monday, starting 8 March until 30 June, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 May, 2013.
Quote your voucher number at time of booking. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. $30 voucher to be used towards Sydney Harbour Tallships’ lunch cruise or twilight dinner cruise only.