By Travelzoo Staff
Escape the city with Gray Line's full-day 'Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves' tour for only $79 per person. You'll enjoy the fresh air and scenic views of the Blue Mountains and visit the Jenolan Caves, just a few hours west of Sydney.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a full day with scenic views and fresh air in the Blue Mountains and visit the Jenolan Caves for only $79 per person
- Normally valued at $170, this deal saves you 54% off the regular cost
- For only $39 instead of $85, you can bring children along as well
- Highlights include a tour of the mountain village of Leura, a stop to see the Three Sisters, a guided tour of the Jenolan Caves and more
- In the Blue Mountains, you'll have the option to ride the world’s steepest railway, the Scenic Cableway or Scenic Skyway (at own expense)
- Lunch with beverage at Trails Bistro is included
- The award-winning Jenolan Caves are one of the oldest cave systems in the world, and considered the most extraordinary in Australia
- Valid for departure at 8am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- While there, why not check out this great Blue Mountains Restaurant deal?
Feb 25, 2013 - Aug 22, 2013
Coach Interchange, Lower Level Star City Casino
Tel: (03) 9565 4908
- This spectacular tour is normally valued at $170, saving you 54% off the original price. Bring your children along and let them take in the majestic views for only $39 instead of $85.
- Highlights include a tour of the mountain village of Leura, a stop to see the Three Sisters, a guided tour of the Jenolan Caves, lunch with beverage at Trails Bistro and more.
- In the Blue Mountains, you also have the choice of riding the steepest railway in the world, the Scenic Cableway or the Scenic Skyway (at own expense).
- The Jenolan Caves are considered one of the finest and oldest cave systems in the world. They feature underground rivers and limestone crystal formations and are perhaps the most extraordinary cave system in Australia.
- In 2012, the caves won the gold award for 'Best Tourist Attraction' at the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards.
The fine print
Valid for departure at 8am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday until 22 August, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 22 July, 2013. Quote your Travelzoo voucher and tour code '283' at time of booking.
Hotel pickups are available throughout the CBD. Group bookings are restricted but welcome. This offer is not refundable. Taxes are included. Voucher must be used in one visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. Children aged 4-14 are eligible for child vouchers.