By Travelzoo Staff
Learn how to make a perfect macaron every time, with a dessert masterclass for just $55 per person. This offer from CofiART would normally cost $150 and also covers how to make crèmes brûlées.
Why we love it
- Master the delicate art of macaron making with a dessert class for just $55 per person at CofiART
- Regularly worth $150, this 3.5-hour class will also cover crèmes brûlées
- In a group of maximum 15 people, your instructor will show you how to mix, beat and pipe the ingredients to make a perfect dessert every time
- All equipment and ingredients are included, and classes involve hands-on experience
- Take your treats home after the class
- Valid for classes at 6pm on select Mondays and Wednesdays and 10am on select Saturdays
Feb 12, 2013 - May 29, 2013
493 Parramatta Road
- You'll break up into pairs to go through the steps for making a flawless macaron. Then, move on to crèmes brûlées, where your instructor will run through this rich French dessert, perfect for dinner parties.
- Classes are held in a group of maximum 15 people for more personalised attention and more time for hands-on experience. All equipment and ingredients are included, and you'll be able to take your treats home after the class.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on select Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, starting 27 February until 29 May, 2013. Bookings are essential at least two weeks in advance by email, subject to availability and should be made by 30 April. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can purchase multiple vouchers, groups are welcome. Maximum one voucher per person per visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Please allow for up to four hours for the class.