By Travelzoo Staff
Spot the amazing wildlife in the marine parks of Byron Bay for just $99 for two people with Go Sea Kayak. Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, this offer includes two vintage t-shirts to keep and would normally cost $208.
Why we love it
- Kayak with the dolphins on a 3-hour kayak tour around Byron Bay for just $99 for two
- This exclusive offer from Go Sea Kayak includes a vintage t-shirt each to keep
- Save 52% off the regular cost
- You’ll paddle around Byron Bay’s marine park and take in the coastline, while your experienced guide recounts indigenous stories of the area
- Nine out of ten times, guests will spot dolphins, turtles, whales and other marine life
- There’s the opportunity go snorkel in the clear waters and see the tropical fish and reef
- Includes refreshments
- As an added bonus, Go Sea Kayak can pick you up from your accommodation at no extra charge
- Beginners and non-swimmers are welcome but you should have a general level of fitness
- Valid for departure at 9.30am and 2pm seven days a week
Feb 10, 2013 - Jun 20, 2013
Go Sea Kayak
Opposite 56 Lawson Street
Byron Bay, 2481
Tel: 0416 222 344
- The 3-hour tour will travel past surfing hotspots and Cape Byron, Australia’s most easterly point. Try and catch sight of the dolphins, turtles and whales that frolic in the area, as your guide recounts Aboriginal tales of the area.
- For those who want to view the marine life from below, there are plenty of opportunities to snorkel in the clear waters or swim with the tropical fish.
- Refreshments and all equipment hire are included. Tours are run by professional, enthusiastic guides with life saving experience and are suitable for beginners and non-swimmers with a general level of fitness. As an added bonus, Go Sea Kayak can pick you up from your accommodation.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week from 20 February until 20 June, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 5 April, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 26-31 March; 1-8, 25 April. Maximum one voucher per person, one additional voucher may be bought as a gift. Must be at least five years old. Not recommended for women 16 weeks or more pregnant, or for people with back problems. Non-refundable. No free return tour if wildlife not spotted. Tours may be rescheduled due to weather conditions. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.