By Travelzoo Staff
Sample some boutique wines with cheese at Inner City Winemakers and pay just $5 for up to four people. Regularly worth $40, this offer allows you to try several boutique wines with cheese over the course of an hour.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a wine and cheese tasting in Wickham’s Inner City Winemakers for just $5 for up to four people
- Normally valued at $10 per person, save 88% off the regular price for four
- Sample a variety of boutique red and white wines blended by the on-site wine experts
- Try some fruity blends, a spicy shiraz or the cellar door’s limited edition wine series
- Inner City Winemakers is easily accessible by foot from the Newcastle CBD
- It features art exhibitions and live music on some nights
- Valid from 10am to 6pm, Tuesday to Sunday
Feb 07, 2013 - May 07, 2013
Inner City Winemakers
28 Church Street
Tel: (02) 4962 3545
- These wines are blended by the experienced on-site winemakers and feature a variety of vintages and grapes, from fruity chardonnay, semillon and verdelho blends to spicy shirazes.
- Located in Wickham, within easy access of the Newcastle city centre, Inner City Winemakers also features art exhibitions and live music nights at its cellar door.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from 10am to 6pm, Tuesday to Sunday until 7 May, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 7 April. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum four people per voucher. Groups welcome. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Must be at least 18 years of age.