By Travelzoo Staff
Cruise Sydney’s spectacular harbour in style aboard a tall ship for just $59 per person. This offer from Sydney Harbour Tall Ships is normally $134 and includes unlimited wine, beer, bubbly and soft drinks, and a freshly prepared lunch or dinner.
Why we love it
- Spend two hours cruising Sydney Harbour on an authentic timber tall ship for just $59 per person
- Includes unlimited bubbly, wine, beer and soft drinks and a delicious lunch or dinner
- Save $75 off the regular cost of this offer from Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- Travel on board Southern Swan or Søren Larsen and take in Sydney’s iconic sights, including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and stunning harbour
- Take part in hoisting the sails and steering the ship, or just relax with the views
- Enjoy live music during the cruise
- Food provided will include canapés, king prawn Hokkien noodles, chocolate profiteroles and more
- As an added bonus, receive a $30 return voucher towards a ‘Convict, Castles and Champagne’ cruise
- Valid for departures at 1.30pm, and 5.30pm, from Wednesday to Monday and 11am, 1.45pm and 5.45pm on select Saturdays and Sundays; also valid on Tuesdays until 26 February
Jan 14, 2013 - Apr 29, 2013
Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
Circular Quay West
The Rocks, 2000
- Travel on board 1850s-style Southern Swan or Søren Larsen, both of which feature billowing sails and timber decks. You can choose to help with hoisting the sails and steering the ship, or just relax as Sydney’s Opera House, Harbour Bridge and other iconic sights pass before you. Enjoy live music during the cruise to set the atmosphere.
- There is the option of a lunch or twilight dinner cruise, and items on the menu include canapés, king prawn Hokkien noodles, chicken, capsicum and celery salad and profiteroles. Vegetarians can be catered for.
- The 2-hour cruises depart several times a day, most days of the week. You'll also receive a $30 return voucher to use towards the 'Convict, Castles and Champagne' cruise
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures at 1.30pm, and 5.30pm, from Wednesday to Monday and 11am, 1.45pm and 5.45pm on select Saturdays and Sundays, starting 31 January until 29 April, 2013. Also valid on Tuesdays until 26 February. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 March. 2013. Cannot book online until 31 January. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout date: 26 January. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. $30 voucher to be used towards the 'Convict, Castles and Champagne' cruise only. Menu is subject to change due to seasonality.