By Travelzoo Staff
Update (Tuesday, 11 December 2012): Due to technical difficulties, online bookings cannot be made until 12 December, 2012.
Why we love it
- Learn to cook your steaks to perfection with a 2-hour masterclass at MUMU Grill for just $69 per person
- Normally worth $140, this ‘Beef and Beer Masterclass’ is highly interactive and limited to just 14 people per class
- Start in the kitchen with MUMU Grill’s engaging owner and head chef Craig, who will explain the various cuts of meat as well as different cooking methods
- You’ll learn the secrets to making succulent beef fillets, beef and pork ribs, coffee crusted prime rib and the restaurant’s own BBQ sauce
- Once your meal has been plated up, move outside to enjoy the meal and learn about beer
- Enjoy a beer tasting of five to seven boutique beers, while a beer expert explains production techniques and flavours
- MUMU Grill was awarded 'Best Steak Restaurant -- Suburbs' in the Savour Restaurant and Caterers Awards 2012
- Valid for classes on select Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Dec 03, 2012 - Mar 30, 2013
70 Alexander Street
Crows Nest, 2065
Tel: (02) 9460 6877
- Learn how one of Sydney’s best steak restaurants cooks its meat to perfection with a masterclass for just $69 per person at MUMU Grill. This 2-hour ‘Beef and Beer Masterclass’ would normally cost $140.
- Start in the kitchen with owner and head chef Craig Macindoe, who’ll explain the various cuts of meat and different cooking methods. You’ll learn to make beef fillets, beef and pork ribs, coffee crusted prime rib and BBQ sauce. After trying your hand at these dishes, Craig will show you how to plate them up attractively before you move outdoors to enjoy them.
- During the meal, receive a tasting of several Australian boutique beers while an expert explains different production techniques and flavours.
- Located in Crows Nest, MUMU Grill was awarded ‘Best Steak Restaurant -- Suburbs’ in the Savour Restaurant and Caterers Awards 2012 and rated as having one of the ‘top 5 steaks in Sydney’ by the Sun Herald.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for classes on select dates from 16 January until 30 March, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Click here to see available classes until 3 February, 2013 (classes later than this will be uploaded closer to the date). Bookings to made between 11 December and 28 February, 2013.
Groups welcome. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. There is a $20 admin fee for any date changes up to five days before a class; no changes allowed less than five days before a class or voucher is subject to forfeiture.