By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the hidden gems and secret spots of Sydney's Royal National Park for only $79 per person with Understand Down Under's full-day tour. Including a CD and badge to take home, this offer is normally valued at $169 and includes pickup and drop off from various points in the CBD and surrounds.
Why we love it
- Discover the hidden gems of the Royal National Park with Understand Down Under's full-day tour for just $79 per person
- Normally worth $169, this tour includes pickup and drop off from various points around Sydney, a badge and CD with videos, photos and information about the Royal National Park
- Highlights include Audley's abundance of wildlife, Garie Beach and the panoramic views from Bald Hill
- Your experienced guide will recount tales of the areas visited, and explain how the original indigenous inhabitants lived off the land
- Activities include swimming, walking through the rainforest and spear and boomerang throwing; or you can simply relax by the beach and take in the natural surroundings
- A gourmet picnic lunch and afternoon tea are provided and national park fees are included
- Children up to 11 years old can pay just $65 per child, normally $149
- Tours depart on Saturdays between 8.15am and 9.25am and return at approximately 6.30pm
Nov 27, 2012 - Apr 27, 2013
Understand Down Under
Cnr Loftus Street and Alfred Street
Circular Quay, 2000
Tel: 0448 388 687
- Children up to 11 years old can pay just $65 per child and save 56% off the usual price.
- You'll visit Audley, with its abundance of birdlife, Wattmolla, Garie Beach and walk through a rainforest. During the tour, your experienced guide will recount dreamtime tales of the area and how the original indigenous inhabitants lived off the land.
- A picnic lunch and national park fees are included and there will be plenty of time to swim, play games by the beach and throw boomerangs and spears by the river. Enjoy afternoon tea at Bald Hill, which offers panoramic views.
- By the end of the day, you'll have a greater understanding of Australia's stunning bushland and indigenous culture, and appreciate the diversity of wildlife and scenery.
- Tours depart between 8.15am and 9.25am depending on your departure point and return at approximately 6.30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures on Saturdays, starting 1 December until 27 April, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 28 February, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. If the tour is cancelled due to weather, you will be rebooked for another day. 48 hours’ notice for cancellation or changes is required or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Children up to 11 years of age are eligible for the child voucher and must be accompanied by an adult.