By Travelzoo Staff
Spend some hours cruising Sydney’s spectacular harbour and learning about Sydney’s enthralling convict past for just $55 per person. This Unique Sydney Cruises’ ‘Convicts, Castles and Champagne Tour’ includes a buffet brunch or lunch and open bar with bubbly, beer, wine and soft drinks.
Why we love it
- Be enthralled by Sydney’s convict past on a half-day guided tour for just $55 per person
- This ‘Convicts, Castles and Champagne Tour’ from Unique Sydney Cruises is normally valued at $129 and includes buffet brunch or lunch and unlimited bubbly, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Cruise from the historical Rocks area to Goat Island, where you’ll visit some of Australia’s most renowned convict-built buildings
- Learn about life in the early settlement, as well as tales of death, escape attempts and punishment
- You’ll enjoy your buffet meal under a private marquee
- The cruise takes place on a restored 1920s ferry offering views of Fort Denison, Kiribilli House and Admiralty House, with an open bar on board
- As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a $30 voucher towards Sydney Harbour Tallships’ lunch or dinner cruise
- Valid for departures from Thursday to Monday, including weekends
Nov 15, 2012 - Feb 28, 2013
Unique Sydney Cruises
Circular Quay West
The Rocks, 2000
- You’ll also receive a $30 voucher towards Sydney Harbour Tallships’ lunch cruise or twilight dinner cruise.
- Departing The Rocks, cruise on board a restored 1920s ferry past iconic sights such as the Opera House and Harbour Bridge as well as Fort Denison, Kiribilli House and Admiralty House.
- On Goat Island, you’ll visit some of Australia’s most important convict-built structures such as the gunpowder magazine and soldiers’ barracks. Your entertaining guide will recount tales of punishment, attempted escapes and death.
- Enjoy your meal under a private marquee with water views. The summer brunch menu includes ham and cheese croissants, smoked salmon and leek tart, roast vegetable frittata and freshly baked muffins while the lunch menu includes fresh king prawns, roast rare beef, salad and pasta.
- Brunch tours depart at 10am on Saturday and Sunday, with additional tours on Fridays from 21 December to 25 January, 2013. Lunch tours depart at 1pm from Thursday to Monday, with additional tours at 11.30am in December and January. Tours last for just under three hours.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from Thursday to Monday, starting 1 December until 28 February, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made between 1 December and 30 January, 2013.
Quote your voucher number at time of booking. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. $30 voucher to be used towards Sydney Harbour Tallships’ lunch cruise or twilight dinner cruise only.