By Travelzoo Staff
See one of nature’s most watched annual events when you pay just $39 per person to go whale watching with Sydney Adventure Cruises.
Why we love it
- Be one of the lucky few to spot whales on their annual migration to Antarctica when you join a cruise with Sydney Adventure Cruises for just $39 per person
- This 3-hour whale watching cruise is regularly $79 per person
- Family packages are available at the following prices: $63 for an adult and child, $86 for one adult and two children, and $105 for two adults and two children
- The high-speed catamaran departs from Circular Quay and has a limit of just 150 passengers to ensure optimal views
- Spot whales and their calves as they frolic in Sydney Harbour
- Listen to expert, informative commentary throughout the cruise
- Hungry whale watchers can grab something to eat at the on-board snack bar
- Valid for 10am departures on Wednesday and Friday, and either 10am or 2pm departures on Saturday and Sunday
- Special promotion: The public holiday Monday 1 October is also available for a 10am departure
Sep 10, 2012 - Oct 31, 2012
Sydney Adventure Cruises
Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon
Tel: (02) 9818 6000
- Regularly costing $79, this exciting 3-hour cruise gives you the chance to spot whales and their calves as they play, jump and splash about in Sydney’s waters.
- Family packages are also available at the following rates:
- -One adult and one child ... $63
- -One adult and two children ... $86
- -Two adults and two children ... $105
- Departing from Circular Quay, the cruise takes in views of Sydney’s spectacular harbour and passengers will receive expert, informative commentary as they watch whales frolic near the vessel.
- The cruise has a limit of just 150 passengers per cruise to ensure passengers can enjoy the view and get plenty of opportunities to take photos.
- Sydney Adventure Cruises offers a whale guarantee -- if you don't see a whale, then your next trip is free.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures at 10am on Wednesday and Friday, and at either 10am or 2pm on Saturday and Sunday, from 15 September to 31 October. Departure at 10am on 1 October is also available. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Book by: 30 September
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Children aged from 5-14 years are eligible for child tickets; children under 5 travel for free. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Please wait 24-48 hours between buying your voucher and making your online booking.