By Alex Keshen
Take in the rich history of Sydney’s harbour during a 3-hour cruise and tour, now just $59 per person for Travelzoo subscribers. Save 54% off the ‘Convicts, Castles and Champagne Tour’, which includes a guided tour of Goat Island and unlimited drinks.
Why we love it
- Recipient of a 2014 ‘Certificate of Excellence’ from TripAdvisor, with reviewers saying it’s “awesome” and that it’s “a must if you love Sydney Harbour”
- Visit Goat Island and see what life was like for some of Australia’s first convicts while on a guided tour
- Check out soldiers barracks, the city’s oldest water police station, and sail past Kirribilli House and Admiralty House
- You’ll receive a lunch on board, with menu items including grilled chorizo, spinach and feta puffs, chicken skewers, salad and dessert
- There’s an open bar on board serving sparkling and still wine, beer, and soft drinks
- For even greater savings, two people can go for $115 or four people can go for $229
Valid Friday to Sunday until 31 August and Thursday to Monday from 1 September to 9 October
Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
Circular Quay West
The Rocks, 2000
- ‘Convicts, Castles and Champagne Tour’ tour for one person
Lunch on board
Open bar with unlimited sparkling and still wine, beer, and soft drinks
$40 voucher to use on future bookings with Sydney Harbour Tall Ships cruises
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for ‘Convicts, Castles and Champagne Tours’, departing from Campbell’s Cove in The Rocks at 10.15am Friday to Sunday from 26 July until 31 August and from Thursday to Monday from 1 September 9 October, 2014. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 9 September. Bookings can only be accepted from 26 July. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Vouchers are available for purchase until sold out. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.