By Johanna Grahn
Spot humpback whales on their annual migration along the East Coast on board a whale watching cruise for just $49 per adult. Save 52% off the regular price with this offer from Oz Whale Watching.
Why we love it
- This 4-hour whale watching cruise ensures small numbers for a comfortable experience
- Children can come along for just $29 per child
- Departing King Street Wharf, the cruise passes sites like the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Circular Quay
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch and a drink on Sydney Harbour with views of Elizabeth Bay, Double Bay and tucked-away beaches and coves
- Then, head out through Sydney Harbour Heads to the open Pacific Ocean, where you’ll observe humpback whales on their migration from Antarctica to the Great Barrier Reef
- Whale sightings are guaranteed; otherwise you’ll get a return cruise for free
Until Sept 30
Oz Whale Watching
King Street Wharf
(Outside Cargo Bar)
Tel: (02) 9518 7813
- 4-hour whale watching cruise for one adult
- One drink (adult tickets only)
- BBQ lunch
The fine print
Blackout dates: Mondays; Wednesdays; public holidays. Vouchers can be redeemed for departures on Tuesdays and from Thursday to Sunday until 30 September, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 August. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Children aged 5-14 years are eligible for child tickets; children under two travel free. One complimentary drink per adult ticket only.