By Johanna Grahn
With the Australian snow season just kicking off, the Travelzoo Deal Experts have negotiated an exclusive offer with Larry Adler where one day’s ski or snowboard gear rental is just $29 per person. That’s 56% off what this package would usually cost.
Why we love it
- Valid for the ‘Bronze’ or ‘Silver’ ski package, which include a helmet, skis, boots and poles
- Alternatively, snowboarders can rent the ‘Silver’ package and receive a helmet, snowboard, boots and wrist guards
- If you don’t want to ski or snowboard, enjoy this offer with a toboggan, après boots, parker and pants
- You can pick up your gear in any of the three Sydney stores, or in Jindabyne which is close to both Thredbo and Perisher
- All staff members are snow sport enthusiasts who offer professional service and expert advice
- Available throughout the season and you can buy multiple vouchers to extend the rental period
Valid until 30 September
- 'Bronze' or 'Silver' ski package with helmet, skis, boots and poles OR
- 'Silver' snowboard package with helmet, snowboard, boots and wrist guards OR
- 'Non-skiers' package with toboggan, apres boots, parker and pants
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 30 September, 2014. Bookings are recommended and are subject to availability. Due to limited space in the Sydney stores, all rentals must be booked at least 48 hours prior to pickup. Jindabyne store offers bookings on the spot. Quote you voucher number at time of booking.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased to extend the rental period. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival.