By Alex Keshen
Cruise Sydney Harbour during the award-winning Vivid Sydney, recently dubbed the ‘Best Tourism Event’ at the 2013 Australian Event Awards, for just $39 per person. Saving 61% off the regular price, this early-bird offer brings you up close to the light shows that rank within ‘Top 10 Global Ideas Festivals’ by UK’s The Guardian.
Why we love it
- Take in Vivid Sydney’s bright lights, colourful installations and illuminations from the harbour during a 2.5-hour cruise
- Departing from Darling Harbour, you'll cruise beneath the Harbour Bridge past Circular Quay, where you can see the display on the sails of the Opera House
- Dine on a buffet of fettuccini boscaiola, chicken curry, hokkien noodles and a range of salads and desserts
- You’ll also receive a welcome drink to kick off the evening
Select dates 29 May-9 June 2014
King St Wharf 6 (close to Cargo Bar)
Darling Harbour, 2009
Tel: (02) 9879 3942
- 2.5-hour Sydney Harbour cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Welcome drink
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for the sailing you select at the time of payment. Cruises depart from King St Wharf 6 on select dates at 5.30pm or 8.15pm. Limited availability per cruise. Booking confirmations are essential and should be made by 14 April, 2014. Please quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Vouchers are available until sold out. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Must be over 18 years of age to consume alcohol. No BYO. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.