By Travelzoo Staff
Take your partner or a friend to Lake Macquarie and pay just $249 for a 2-night stay at Ducks Crossing on Burton.
Why we love it
- Take a romantic break for two in Lake Macquarie when you pay just $249 for a 2-night stay at Ducks Crossing on Burton
- Staying in a Spa Suite, this deal saves 46% off what you would regularly pay for this 2-night getaway for two people
- Upgrade to a B&B package and pay just $339 per stay for two nights in a Spa Suite, cooked breakfast on both days and a $70 voucher to be used in one night at Quackers Restaurant
- Travelzoo subscribers will also receive sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Located in the Lake Macquarie suburb of Eleebana, Ducks Crossing on Burton is just two hours north of Sydney
- Evoking a bygone era, the Spa Suites are for couples only and feature a 2-person corner spa, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge, reverse-cycle air conditioning and Internet
- Guests can enjoy a candlelit meal in the privacy of their own suite, or visit the popular Quackers Restaurant to sample from the a la carte menu which features fresh local produce
- Valid for stays seven nights a week
Ducks Crossing on Burton
50 Burton Rd
Tel: 02 4947 3825
What's included & when
- Mar 28, 2013 - Aug 05, 2013
- Saving 46% off the regular cost of this package, Travelzoo subscribers who buy this exclusive deal will receive the following:
- -Two nights’ accommodation in a Spa Suite
- -A bottle of sparkling wine
- Upgrade to a B&B package for just $339 per stay and you’ll also receive a cooked breakfast each morning and a $70 voucher to spend at Quackers Restaurant on one night of your stay.
- Located just two hours north of Sydney in the coastal city of Lake Macquarie, Ducks Crossing on Burton is named after the many beautiful wood ducks that roam freely across the property.
- Featuring a series of secluded cabins, the romantic retreat is for adults only and features the Quackers Restaurant, where guests can dine for breakfast and lunch, and choose from a degustation or a la carte dinner menu after the sun goes down.
- Spa Suites are elegantly furnished with a 2-person spa, tea and coffee making facilities, a TV and DVD Player. Guests have the option to enjoy a candlelit dinner in the privacy of their suite.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 10 April and can be redeemed for 2-night stays seven days a week from 3 April to 5 August, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings are subject to availability and should be made as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Blackout dates: 27 April; 26 May, 2013. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Check-in time is 2pm on day of arrival. Early arrival before 2pm is subject to availability on day of arrival. It cannot be guaranteed. Checkout time is 11am on the day of departure. Late checkout is subject to availability on day of departure. This deal is for adults only, no children are catered for.