By Travelzoo Staff
For just $239 per couple, take a break in the country when you stay two nights at Fernmark Inn on the NSW South Coast.
Why we love it
- Take a boutique break on a South Coast farm when you pay just $239 per couple for a 2-night stay at Fernmark Inn
- Including two nights in an exotic theme room and a breakfast hamper on the first morning, this deal will save you 50% off the cost of packaging this deal yourself
- Travelzoo subscribers will also receive a cheese platter and wine upon arrival, afternoon tea and cake on the second day, an early check-in and late checkout of up to 4pm
- Choose to stay three nights for just $333 per couple and you’ll receive an additional breakfast hamper on the second morning of your stay
- Set on 90-acres of bushland between Cobargo and Bega on NSW’s Sapphire Coast, Fernmark Inn is a luxury guesthouse as well as a real farm stay where guests can pick fresh fruit and vegetables from the garden, pet horses, alpacas, goats and cows; or explore the Voluntary Conservation Area
- Up to one dog is also welcome to stay in the Middle East Room
610 Warrigal Range Road
Tel: 02 6492 7136
What's included & when
- Feb 20, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
- Saving you 50% off the cost of packaging this deal yourself, this deal includes the following:
- -Two nights’ accommodation for two people in an exotic themed room
- -Breakfast hamper on the first morning
- -Cheese platter and wine
- -Afternoon tea and cake on the second day
- -Early check-in
- -Late checkout of up to 4pm
- -Accommodation for one dog is also included for stays in the Middle East Room
- Stay longer and pay just $333 for a 3-night stay with all the same inclusions and an additional breakfast hamper on the second morning of your stay.
- Located on the Sapphire Coast between Cobargo and Bega, Fernmark Inn is set on 90-acres of bushland including a Voluntary Conservation Area.
- The self-contained guesthouse provides deluxe accommodation and a genuine farm stay experience where guests can pick fresh fruit and vegetables from the garden, wander the property and enjoy the company of chooks, alpacas, cows, horses and goats.
- With each room at the guesthouse designed to evoke a country or region, you could be staying in Africa, India, Thailand or the Middle East.
- Each breakfast hamper includes homemade bread, farm fresh eggs, fruit, yoghurt and juice. For all other meals, guests can bring their own food and cook meals in the well-equipped guest kitchen.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 27 February. Valid for 2- or 3-night stays from 11 March until 30 June, 2012. When you are ready to go, contact the property and mention your Travelzoo voucher. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible and at least a week before your intended stay. Book by: 31 May, 2013.
Blackout dates: 29-31 March; 1 April; 8-10 June, 2013. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. This offer is not refundable. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Maximum occupancy is two guests and two dogs. One child can be accommodated for an extra $20 per night. Extra dog can be accommodated for $5 per night. Dogs can only be accommodated in the Middle East Room. A credit card guarantee may be required to secure your stay. Early check-in and late check out are subject to availability.