By Travelzoo Staff
Just $199 for two nights in the Blue Mountains at the award-winning Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge; suitable for up to six guests.
Why we love it
- For just $199, stay two nights midweek at the Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge in the Blue Mountains
- Saving over 50% off what you would regularly pay, weekend nights cost just $30 extra per night
- This special offer includes two nights’ accommodation in an Eco Bush Cabin for up to six people
- Guests will enjoy a bottle of wine on arrival and free Wi-Fi in the lodge reception
- A BBQ hamper with food for two people will also be provided to cook at your leisure; food for extra guests can be added for $15 per person
- Two bedroom Eco Bush Cabins feature a fully self-contained kitchenette and all linen and towels are provided
- Upgrade to a Treetops Cabin for just $30 extra per stay
- Valid for stays Sunday-Thursday until 30 May, 2013
Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge
336 Evans Lookout Road
Tel: 02 4787 7622
What's included & when
- Jan 23, 2013 - May 30, 2013
- Regularly valued at over $400, this special offer can be used for midweek stays until the end of May. Include a weekend night (Friday or Saturday) for just $30 more per night.
- Guests will enjoy a bottle of wine on arrival and a lunch/dinner BBQ pack to use during their stay. BBQ pack includes steak, chipolatas, salad, corn, potato, bread rolls and condiments for two people.
- Upgrade to Treetops Cabin for just $30 more per stay; Treetops Cabins are more spacious two-level buildings but are only suitable for max two guests.
- Located in Blackheath, in the heart of the Blue Mountains, Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge is less than two hours drive from Sydney CBD.
- Winner of several major awards, including a NSW Tourism Award for environmental tourism, the property aims to provide a tranquil experience while following ecologically sustainable practices.
- Eco Bush Cabins are equipped with two bedrooms, a bathroom, lounge and verandah overlooking the unspoiled surrounding bushland.
- Facilities at the lodge include an onsite restaurant where breakfast and dinner can be purchased and a BBQ area which is available for guest use, free of charge.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 30 January. This offer costs $199 and is valid for two night’s midweek in an Eco-Bush Cabin for up to six people, a bottle of wine on arrival and one BBQ hamper suitable for two guests. Surcharges for weekend nights and/or upgrades are payable direct. When you are ready to go, call or email the hotel and reference your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays until 30 May, 2013.
Blackout dates: 26-28 January, 29-31 March; 1 April.
Rate is valid for up to six adults. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. Offer is subject to availability. Reception closes at 4pm. If arriving after this time, please mention when booking to organise key pick-up. No cancellation allowed. Credit card guarantee may be required at the time of reservation. Offer not valid for groups or on existing reservations. All taxes are included.