By Travelzoo Staff
Visit the NSW North Coast and pay just $450 for a 4-night stay at Headland Beach Resort at Lennox Head.
Why we love it
- Take a break on the NSW North Coast when you pay just $450 for a 4-night stay at Headland Beach Resort at Lennox Head
- Staying in a 1 Bedroom Seabreeze Apartment, this deal for two people will save you 38% off the regular cost of staying at this 4-star rated resort complex
- Travelzoo subscribers who book this deal will also receive a late checkout of 12 noon
- The fully self-contained 1 Bedroom Seabreeze Apartments have partial ocean views, an internal spa, full kitchen, and a balcony area with outdoor furniture
- Located just 100 metres from the beach in the heart of Lennox village, Headland Beach Resort is within walking distance of restaurants and cafes
- Lennox Head is renowned for its beach lifestyle and one of the best surf breaks in Australia
Headland Beach Resort
7 Park Lane
Lennox Head, 2478
Tel: 02 6618 0000
What's included & when
- Jan 23, 2013 - Jun 28, 2013
- Staying in a 1 Bedroom Seabreeze Apartment, this deal for two people includes a late checkout of 12 noon and will save up to 38% off the regular price of a 4-night stay.
- Surrounded by restaurants and cafes in the heart of Lennox Village, Headland Beach Resort at Lennox Head is the perfect place to enjoy the beach-loving lifestyle the Ballina-Byron coast is famous for.
- Just 100 metres away, Seven Mile Beach is home to one of Australia’s most famous surf breaks, and those with a keen eye can spot dolphins and whales as they make their way down the coast.
- Another natural attraction in the area is Lake Ainsworth, a natural tea tree lake widely known for its therapeutic benefits.
- On the grounds of the resort, guests have access to a heated 16-metre lap pool and spa, a resort pool, BBQ entertaining area, half tennis courts and undercover parking.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 30 January. Valid for 4-night stays from 28 January to 28 June, 2013. When you are ready to go, contact the property and mention your Travelzoo voucher. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible.
Blackout dates: 28 March to 2 April (Bluesfest). A school holiday surcharge of $40 per night applies for bookings made between 3-28 April. This is payable direct to the resort. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. This offer is not refundable. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Voucher is for two people sharing a queen bed -- up to two extra people can stay for $30 per person, per night.