By Travelzoo Staff
The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley is offering a deluxe package to Travelzoo subscribers for just $129 per night when you stay between Sunday and Friday night. Saturday nights are also available for just $179.
Why we love it
- Stay at the award-winning The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley for just $129 per night
- Save up to 56% off what you would regularly pay; valid for two people
- Be greeted with a complimentary bottle of Hunter Valley wine on arrival
- Receive an upgrade to a Heritage Room and a $30 restaurant voucher for use during your stay
- Cooked breakfast for two the following morning is also included
- Recognised as the NSW ‘Best Hotel Accommodation-4.5 Star’ and ‘Best Resorts Hotel-4.5 star’ at the 2007 HMAA Tourism Accommodation Industry Awards for Excellence
- This luxurious countryside escape is located just two hours from Sydney and on the doorstep of Somerset Vineyard
- Facilities include floodlit tennis courts, indoor heated pool, basket ball court and fully equipped gym
- Enjoy high tea in the hotel conservatory for just $45 for two people; click here for more information
- Valid for stays Sunday to Friday; Saturday nights can also be booked for just $50 more
The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley
336 Oakey Creek Road
Tel: 02 4998 7680
What's included & when
- Dec 12, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
- Valid for two guests, this exclusive offer saves up to 56% off regular prices and includes a host of indulgent extras such as:
- - Complimentary upgrade to a Heritage Room
- - Bottle of Hunter Valley wine on arrival (worth $38)
- - Cooked breakfast in Infuzion Restaurant
- - $30 restaurant voucher for use during your stay
- You can also enjoy high tea for two people for just $45 in the hotel's conservatory, with a menu featuring finger sandwiches, fresh scones, sparkling wine and more. Click here for more information.
- Located just two hours outside Sydney, in the heart of wine country, The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley is a perfect getaway for couples or friends.
- Heritage Rooms are spacious and elegant with many rooms featuring original antiques and period furniture. All rooms are air-conditioned and most rooms have a verandah to enjoy the summer weather.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 19 December. This offer costs $129 and is valid for one night between Sunday and Friday in a Heritage Room for two people, full buffet breakfast for each guest, a bottle of wine and a $30 restaurant voucher for use during your stay When you are ready to go, log on to the hotel website and follow the instructions on your voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 20 December until 31 March, 2013. Bookings should be made as soon as possible to ensure you get your desired dates. All taxes are included.
Blackout dates: 31 December; 2, 16 February; 15-17 March
Rate is valid for up to two guests in a Heritage Room. Offer is subject to availability. No cancellation allowed. Credit card guarantee may be required at the time of reservation. Offer not valid for groups or on existing reservations.