By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a relaxing countryside break at award-winning The Sebel Resort & Spa Hawkesbury Valley for just $129 per night, suitable for two people, when you stay midweek.
Why we love it
- Just $129 per night for two people to stay at The Sebel Resort & Spa Hawkesbury Valley when you stay between Sunday and Thursday nights
- Opt for a weekend night (Friday or Saturday) for just $50 more per night
- This total package is worth up to $326, representing a saving of up to 60% off what you would regularly pay
- As part of this offer, Travelzoo guests will receive an upgrade to a stylish Courtyard Room
- You will also enjoy buffet breakfast for two in Gazebo Restaurant and a late 12pm checkout on the morning of your departure
- A $40 restaurant voucher for the recently redesigned Harvest Restaurant and complimentary Wi-Fi service for the duration of your stay is also included
- Located in Windsor, just 45 minutes drive from Sydney CBD, guests will enjoy stunning views of the Blue Mountains and the surrounding countryside
- Set on eight hectares of manicured gardens, the property features a 9-hole golf course, onsite day spa, two floodlit tennis courts and an indoor heated swimming pool
- Valid for stays from 25 November until 31 March, 2013
- All dates are subject to availability and some blackout dates apply including 15, 30-31 December, 1 January, 15-16 March, 2013
The Sebel Resort and Spa Hawkesbury Valley
61 Hawkesbury Valley Way
Tel: (02) 4577 4222
What's included & when
- Nov 20, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
- You can also stay Friday or Saturday nights for just $50 more when you buy a weekend voucher from Travelzoo.
- Saving up to 60% off the normal cost of this exclusive package, guests will be upgraded to a spacious Courtyard Room, free of charge, and enjoy complimentary buffet breakfast for two in Gazebo Restaurant.
- A $40 meal voucher for Harvest Restaurant, free Wi-Fi and a late 12pm checkout are also included.
- Facilities include a heated indoor pool, fully equipped gym and two onsite tennis courts for guests use. The property also features a 9-hole golf course and, for the more advanced player, is also conveniently located beside an 18-hole championship course.
- Located just 45 minutes from Sydney’s CBD or an hour from the airport, this retreat is perfectly located in the town of Windsor and is ideal for a romantic weekend away.
- The Sebel Resort & Spa Hawkesbury Valley recently won the Gold Winner Award in the Deluxe Accommodation category at the 2012 Greater Sydney Tourism Awards.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 28 November. The $129 offer is valid for one night between Sunday and Thursday in a Courtyard Room with a $40 restaurant voucher, full buffet breakfast for two, a late 12pm checkout and free Wi-Fi. The second offer is $179 and is valid for Friday or Saturday nights in a Courtyard Room with the same inclusions. When you are ready to go, log on to the hotel website and enter the promotional code on your voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 25 November until 31 March. Bookings should be made as soon as possible but no later than 20 December. All taxes are included.
Blackout dates: 15, 30-31 December, 1 January, 15-16 March, 2013. Minimum night stays on weekends may apply; subject to availability.
Rate is valid for single or double occupancy in a Courtyard Room. Offer is subject to availability. No cancellation allowed. Credit card guarantee required at the time of reservation. Offer not valid for groups or on existing reservations.