By Travelzoo Staff
Thredbo Alpine Hotel is offering Travelzoo subscribers a 2-night Thredbo summer package for just $339 for two. This deal saves you 35% off what you would usually pay and includes the following:
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 2-night Thredbo package from Thredbo Alpine Hotel for just $339 for two people
- Receive two nights’ accommodation at the resort with buffet breakfast daily
- Includes a 2-day Thredbo Summer Pass for two which grants access to the Kosciuszko Express chairlift, six bobsled rides, Thredbo Leisure Centre entry and access to the tennis court and golf course
- Also includes one $20 food and beverage voucher per person, valid at select Thredbo Alpine Hotel outlets
- Save 35% off what you would usually pay for this package
- Upgrade your package to include two passes to the 2013 Thredbo Blues Festival for just $200 more, saving you 26% off what you would normally pay (not including $20 food and beverage voucher per person)
- Iconic Australian Blues artists will be playing over the weekend in both open public spaces and intimate dining venues with a lineup of over 20 acts
Thredbo Alpine Hotel
Thredbo Alpine Hotel
Tel: 1300 020 589
What's included & when
- Nov 19, 2012 - Jun 04, 2013
- -Two nights’ accommodation in a Twin or Double Room
- -Buffet breakfast daily
- -A 2-day Thredbo Summer Pass for two
- -One $20 food and beverage voucher per person valid for select Thredbo Alpine Hotel outlets
- For just $200 more, upgrade your package to include two weekend passes to the annual Thredbo Blues Festival from 18-20 January, 2013 (valued at up to $150 per person), granting you complete access to all shows from Friday to Sunday.
- Your Thredbo Summer Pass will give you access to a wide range of activities including a 2-day pass for the scenic Kosciuszko Express chairlift, six bobsled rides, one hour of tennis court hire per day, one round of golf per day and full access to the Thredbo Leisure Centre.
- Thredbo Alpine Hotel sits in the heart of the Snowy Mountains, within the charming Thredbo Village Resort. Restaurants and shops are located within easy walking distance and the Thredbo Leisure Centre provides facilities such as basketball and squash courts, climbing wall, gym and an indoor heated swimming pool.
- The village comes alive during the annual Thredbo Blues Festival in January. Australia’s best blues artists will perform during this weekend at local venues. The lineup includes renowned artists such as Cyril B Bunter, Andy Cowan, Swamphouse and more.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 28 November but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact the resort to reserve your stay and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays starting immediately until 4 June, 2013. Bookings should be made by 31 May, 2013.
Blackout dates: 25-31 December; 1, 18-20 January; 22-24, 29-31 March; 1 April; 3-5 May, 2013. Blues Festival package is restricted to stays from 18-20 January and does not include food and beverage vouchers. Bookings for Blues Festival package should be made by 1 December. All taxes are included in the prices listed. Vouchers are non refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Accommodation valid for twin or double rooms. You must be aged 15 or above to use the Thredbo Leisure Centre gym. Tennis court hire is valid for one hour per day. Golf Course is valid for one round per day. Food and beverage voucher is redeemable at select Thredbo Alpine Hotel outlets.