By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy some fresh sea air when you pay just $500 for a 4-night stay at Headland Beach Resort at Lennox Head for up to four people.
Why we love it
- Get away to the NSW north coast and stay four nights at Headland Beach Resort at Lennox Head for just $500 per stay for up to four people
- Staying in a 2 Bedroom Seabreeze Apartment with resort views, this deal includes a late checkout of 12 noon and will save you up to 39% off the regular cost of staying at this 4-star resort complex
- Upgrade to a 2 Bedroom Seaview Spa Apartment with ocean views and a corner spa and pay just $700 for a 4-night stay for up to four people
- Two additional guests can stay on a sofa bed for $30 per person, per night
- Located in the heart of Lennox village, close to restaurants and cafes, Headland Beach Resort is only 100 metres from Seven Mile Beach
- On-site facilities include a resort pool, heated 16-metre lap pool and spa, BBQ entertaining area, half tennis courts and undercover parking
- Guests can dine on-site at iWok Asian restaurant
- Lennox Head is renowned for its beach lifestyle and one of the best surf breaks in Australia
Headland Beach Resort at Lennox Head
7 Park Lane
Lennox Head, 2478
Tel: 02 6618 0000
What's included & when
- Nov 16, 2012 - Mar 25, 2013
- Including a late checkout of 12 noon, this deal for a 2 Bedroom Seabreeze Apartment with resort views will save you up to 39% off what you would regularly pay.
- For just $700 for up to four people, you can upgrade to a 2 Bedroom Seaview Spa Apartment with ocean views and a corner spa. Two additional guests can stay on a sofa bed for $30 per person, per night.
- Surrounded by restaurants and cafes in the heart of Lennox Village, Headland Beach Resort at Lennox Head is the perfect place to enjoy the beach-loving lifestyle the Ballina-Byron coast is famous for.
- Just 100 metres away, Seven Mile Beach is home to one of Australia’s most famous surf breaks, and those with a keen eye can spot dolphins and whales as they make their way down the coast.
- Another natural attraction in the area is Lake Ainsworth, a natural tea tree lake widely known for its therapeutic benefits.
- On the grounds of the resort, guests have access to a heated 16-metre lap pool and spa, a resort pool, BBQ entertaining area, half tennis courts and undercover parking.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 28 November. Valid for 4-night stays until 25 March, 2013. When you are ready to go, contact the property and mention your Travelzoo voucher. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible.
Blackout dates: 14-31 December; 1-28 January, 2013. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. This offer is not refundable. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Maximum occupancy is six guests. The two extra guests will be accommodated on a sofa bed for $30 per person, per night. A credit card guarantee may be required to secure your stay.