By Nella Scott
The Kirketon Hotel, in Sydney’s vibrant inner-city suburb of Darlinghurst, is offering overnight stays for just $135 per night including $40 mini bar credit and a late checkout.
Why we love it
- Saves up to 39% off current rates for this boutique hotel
- Located close to the bars and restaurants of the popular Darlinghurst Road dining district
- A short taxi, bus or train ride from the Sydney CBD and harbour
- Home to award-winning bar Eau De Vie and Asian-inspired restaurant, Fu Manchu
The Kirketon Hotel
229 Darlinghurst Road
Tel: (02) 9332 2011
What's included & when
- Valid for stays Sunday to Thursday from 13 August until 12 October. Not available 3-4 October.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Room
- $40 mini bar credit per room
- Late checkout of 1pm
- An 8Hotels ‘Sleep Well’ pack including an eye mask, ear plugs, teas and chocolate
- Friday and Saturday night stays will incur a $20 surcharge per night
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 13 August but could sell out earlier. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 31 August or as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays Sunday to Thursday nights from 13 August until 12 October. Friday and Saturday night stays will incur a $20 surcharge per night.
See all terms
Not available: 3-4 October
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.