By Travelzoo Staff
Experience Sydney Harbour at twilight with a 2-hour sailing lesson from Flying Fish Australia for just $69 per person.
Why we love it
- Get an introduction to sailing on Sydney’s famous harbour with Flying Fish’s twilight sailing lesson for just $69 per person
- Great for beginners or those wanting to refresh their skills, this course is normally worth $129 and includes a glass of sparkling wine to finish
- As an added bonus, receive a $100 voucher towards a future course
- You will learn to hoist and trim the sails, helm the boat, tack and gybe on board a race-tuned yacht
- Available on select dates until 30 August, 2013
Dec 20, 2012 - Aug 30, 2013
Middle Harbour Yacht Club
Lower Parriwi Road
The Spit, Mosman, 2088
- Regularly priced at $129, this deal includes a glass of sparkling wine at the marina when you are finished.
- No prior sailing experience is necessary and after a short safety briefing and an explanation of the basic parts of the yacht, you will learn how to hoist and trim the sails, sail across the wind and helm the boat.
- The 'Try Twilight Yachting' departs at 6.30pm to make sure you see the best of the fading sunset light, returning to the marina at 8.30pm.
- If one trip out on the yacht is not enough, this offer includes a $100 voucher towards your next course with Flying Fish.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on select dates, starting immediately until 30 August, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Book online and quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings should be made by 30 July, 2013.
May purchase multiple vouchers. Must show voucher on arrival. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.