- Beauty studio Go Bella! is offering a 2-hour beauty package for just $69 per person
- A saving of 62%, receive three different facial treatments, plus a mini manicure and pedicure
- Enjoy a full facial rejuvenation with a deep cleanse and exfoliation, glycolic acid peel, steam treatment and clay mask
- Then, reduce fine lines, scarring and pigmentation during a diamond head microdermabrasion
- Through the use of lights, revitalise your skin with an LED photo treatment
- Finish off with a mini manicure and pedicure, where UV gel nail polish will be applied to leave your hands and feet with a long lasting shine
- Alternatively, pay $89 and receive a 3-hour pamper package with all the above inclusions, plus a 60-minute Swedish aromatherapy full body massage (reg. $263)
- The salon is located in Kingsville, about 15 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and within walking distance from Yarraville train station
- Valid from 6pm to 9pm from Monday to Wednesday, and from 9am to 9pm from Thursday to Sunday
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week, starting 24 May until 24 November, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Limited availability on Saturdays and Sundays; please book early to avoid disappointment. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Blackout dates:
31 August; 1-5 September; public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior or voucher may be subject to forfeiture. If you fail to show up for the appointment, your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.
With this offer from Go Bella!, pay just $69 to receive a treatment package including three different facial treatments plus a mini manicure and pedicure, and save 62% off the regular price.
Begin with a full facial rejuvenation, where you’ll enjoy a deep cleanse and exfoliation, glycolic acid peel, steam treatment and clay mask.
Further restore youthfulness to your face with a diamond head microdermabrasion, which reduces fine lines, scarring and pigmentation. Finally, the LED photo treatment uses specific wavelengths of infrared light to promote skin renewal.
To finish off, give your hands and feet a beauty boost with a mini manicure and pedicure. A UV gel nail polish in a colour of your choice will be applied, leaving your nails with a long lasting shine.
Alternatively, pay $89 for a 3-hour pamper package that includes all of the above treatments, plus a 60-minute Swedish relaxation massage. By using pure lavender aromatherapy oil, your skin will be left feeling smooth and moisturised, and your senses relaxed.
Go Bella! is located in Kingsville, within easy access of the Melbourne CBD and public transport.