By Travelzoo Staff
Take a break from the stress and pressure of everyday life and treat yourself to 95 minutes of luxurious pampering at Shangri-la for just $45 per person.
Why we love it
- Take this opportunity to wind down with a 95-minute spa package from Shangri-la for just $45 per person
- Save 70% off the original price
- This exclusive package includes a 60-minute massage, 15-minute Bali milk foot bath and 20 minutes in an infrared sauna
- Choose from an aromatherapy, hot stone and remedial massage, using advanced massage techniques to release muscular aches
- The Bali milk foot bath relieves tension in your feet, while the infrared sauna has a healing effect on the tissue by removing toxins and stimulating muscles
- Treat yourself and a friend to this spa package for just $85 for two, normally worth $300
- Valid seven days a week
Mar 18, 2013 - Jun 25, 2013
831A High Street
Tel: (03) 9484 3170
- The pampering includes a 60-minute massage, 15-minute Bali milk foot bath and 20 minutes in an infrared sauna. You'll have the option of an aromatherapy, remedial or hot stone massage.
- Bring a friend or loved one for even greater savings and pay $85 for two people.
- Advanced massage techniques such as sports injury treatment, lymphatic drainage and myofascial release are incorporated in the therapeutic and remedial massages, while the hot stone massage uses heated smooth, flat stones that are placed on key points on the body.
- The Bali milk foot bath stimulates your sore and tired feet, and the infrared sauna has a healing effect on the muscle tissue, removing toxins from the body.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week from 25 March until 25 June, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Limit of one voucher per person per visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. At least 24 hours' notice required for changes or cancellations or voucher is subject to forfeiture.