By Johanna Grahn
Exclusively negotiated by our Travelzoo Deal Experts, a ‘Berry Delightful Afternoon Tea’ at Straits Café within Rendezvous Grand Hotel Melbourne is now just $55 for two people. At half price, this unique offer includes not only high tea, but also a glass of sparkling wine each when you arrive.
Why we love it
- The high tea features traditional delicacies such as finger sandwiches, scones with cream and strawberry compote, homemade cakes and more
- You can also choose between berry infused tea or traditional English breakfast tea to enjoy with the food
- Straits Café, within the 4-star Rendezvous Grand Hotel Melbourne, is located on Flinders Street in the CBD and boasts a refined ambiance and friendly service
27 Dec., 2013 - Feb 28, 2014
Blackout dates: Public holidays
Straits Café at Rendezvous Grand Hotel Melbourne
328 Flinders Street
Tel: (03) 9250 1811
- Traditional high tea delicacies are served including finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with cream and strawberry compote, and a range of homemade pastries and cakes.
- You’ll also receive your choice of infused berry tea or traditional English breakfast tea.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for a ‘Berry Delightful Afternoon Tea’ from 3pm to 5pm from Monday to Friday and 2pm to 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays until 28 February, 2014. Due to high demand, please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 29 January. Bookings will not be taken after 29 January. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. You can purchase multiple vouchers. Group bookings are welcome. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No shows subject the voucher to forfeiture.