By Travelzoo Staff
For $59, two people can enjoy a fine 10-course teppanyaki lunch in South Yarra. Regularly priced at $120, you’ll receive a glass of house wine each or a pot of green tea with your meal.
Why we love it
- Teppankai in South Yarra is offering Travelzoo subscribers an 10-course teppanyaki lunch for $59 for two people
- Normally valued at $120, your choice of a glass of house wine each or a pot of green tea to share is also included
- The skilled teppanyaki chefs chop, slice and dice the ingredients and prepare the food before your eyes
- Some of the dishes on the menu are the restaurant's signature dish of spicy fish tempura roll, scallops, eye fillet and more
- You’ll also receive accompaniments of rice and miso soup
- Valid for lunch from Monday to Saturday
Sep 27, 2013 - Dec 23, 2013
34 Bray Street
South Yarra, 3141
Tel: (03) 9827 8822
- The chefs will put on a show in front of you while they prepare the mouth-watering teppanyaki dishes, acclaimed by diners and critics alike. On Urbanspoon, 90% of 129 votes like the restaurant, and previous guests rave about the food, as well as the attentive service.
- The teppanyaki menu is listed below (accompaniments of rice and miso soup will also be served with your meal):
- -Tofu Salad
- -Spicy fish tempura roll
- -Eye fillet
- -Seasonal vegetables
- -Served with steamed rice and miso soup
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Monday to Saturday until 10 December, 2013. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 1 December. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum four vouchers per table. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum one voucher per two people per visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No changes allowed to the set menu.