By Travelzoo Staff
Have an entertaining teppanyaki experience at Sakura in Spring, when the talented chefs dice, fry and serve your dinner before your eyes for just $69 for two people. Regularly worth $138, this meal includes a shot of sake on arrival.
Why we love it
- For just $69 for two people, head to teppanyaki restaurant Sakura in Spring in South Melbourne and feast on a 10-course set teppanyaki menu
- Normally valued at $138, receive sushi and sashimi, king prawns, scallops, vegetables and more, plus a welcome shot of sake
- Enjoy a show of skill as the teppanyaki chefs dice, fry and serve the dishes from a hot plate before your eyes
- Head chef Joe Chan has over 10 years’ teppanyaki experience, having worked in Hong Kong for over six years before arriving in Melbourne, and notching up a few years at the Crown’s popular Koko
- Save even more when you pay just $134 for four people and $259 for eight
- Valid for dinner from Tuesday to Sunday
Jul 22, 2013 - Nov 22, 2013
Sakura in Spring
329-331 Clarendon Street
South Melbourne, 3205
Tel: (03) 9699 4150
- For even greater savings, dine in a group of four people for just $134 (reg. $276) or eight people for $259 (reg. $552).
- Sample some of the restaurant’s most popular dishes with a 10-course set teppanyaki menu and watch the chefs aim the food straight into your bowls. Head chef Joe Chan has over 10 years' teppanyaki experience, both from Hong Kong and renowned restaurant Koko in the Crown complex in Melbourne.
- The menu includes the following dishes:
- -Miso soup
- -Vegetable salad
- -Sushi and sashimi
- -King prawn
- -Fish fillet
- -Teriyaki chicken
- -Beef tenderloin
- -Fried vegetables
- -Steamed rice
- -Green tea ice cream
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Tuesday to Sunday until 22 November, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 1 November. Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum twelve people per booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No changes allowed to the set menu. No BYO.