By Travelzoo Staff
The Hotel Windsor is offering Travelzoo subscribers an exclusive opportunity to experience 5-star fine dining for just $99 for two at its 111 Spring Street Restaurant.
Why we love it
- Sample three courses of fine dining at The Hotel Windsor’s 111 Spring Street Restaurant when you pay just $99 for two
- Exclusive to Travelzoo subscibers, this offer normally costs $192 and includes the chef’s choice of two sides to share, a glass of wine each and tea or coffee to finish
- Additional guests or single diners can purchase a voucher for one for just $50 (not payable direct)
- Each diner can select any entrée, main and dessert on the select menu, which includes dishes such as pork belly ‘sous vide’ with green pea, granny smith apple and bacon crumbs, Gippsland porterhouse with creamy mashed potato, asparagus and jus and apple tarte tatin with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream
- The Hotel Windsor's 111 Spring Street Restaurant uses ingredients personally sourced by the executive chef, and has achieved high acclaim for its exquisite French-inspired cuisine
- Located at the ‘Paris end’ of Melbourne, the restaurant offers a classical dining experience in 5-star surroundings
- Valid for dinner seven days a week
Jun 19, 2013 - Dec 30, 2013
The Hotel Windsor
111 Spring Street
Tel: (03) 9633 6004
- Normally valued at $192, receive a 3-course dinner each including two sides to share, a glass of wine per person and tea or coffee. Additional guests or single diners can purchase a voucher for just $50 per person (voucher must be presented on arrival, not payable direct to the restaurant).
- Located at the ‘Paris end’ of Melbourne, the classical-style restaurant is acclaimed for its exquisite French-inspired cuisine, which uses ingredients personally sourced by the executive chef. Guests can enjoy outstanding service by the attentive staff and an unforgettable experience.
- Select from the following menu (subject to change due to seasonality):
- Entrée (choice of):
- -Classic Caesar salad with lettuce, crisp bacon, shaved parmesan, poached egg
- -Wild mushroom soup with black truffle, polenta, asparagus
- -Pork belly ‘sous vide’ with green pea, granny smith apple, bacon crumbs
- Main Course (choice of):
- -Gippsland porterhouse with creamy mashed potato, asparagus and jus
- -New Zealand king salmon with puy lentils, baby spinach, Hollandaise
- -Gnocchi Napoletana with fresh tomato, Kalamata olives, mushrooms, basil, Grana Padano
- Chef’s choice of sides (two to share):
- -Mashed potato
- -Broccolini with almond flakes
- -Heirloom tomato, goats cheese and Kalamata olive salad
- -Rocket and parmesan salad with house dressing
- -Duck fat cocktail potatoes with confit garlic
- Dessert (choice of)
- -Apple tarte tatin with butterscotch sauce, vanilla ice cream
- -Strawberry crème brûlée
- -Warm chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream and Anglaise sauce
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner seven days a week, starting 24 June until 30 December, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 1 December. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum of four vouchers or eight people per table. Menu is subject to change due to market availability and seasonal produce. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.